Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Djinn.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

Truthspoon

The Djinn. Empty
PostSubject: The Djinn.   The Djinn. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 9:48 pm

lizardtrucka

The Djinn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Djinn.   The Djinn. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Would you like to meet one ?!! Hahahah, sorry, I mean, fucking hell!...I mean, would you care for one in your psyche ? Just say the word compadre Smile
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

Truthspoon

The Djinn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Djinn.   The Djinn. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 9:15 pm

Already had a couple in my head for a couple of hours at a point in my spiritual journey.

My mind is like an underground concrete bunker nowadays. Nothing gets in without a clearance code and a password.

Dahak

The Djinn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Djinn.   The Djinn. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 8:19 pm

Hello, this is my first post. Excellent video, interesting topic. This brings to mind the precise experiences that led to me registering on this site (demons/hyper-dimensional matrix attacks, but my experiences also included a spectrum of diff phenomenon).

**I strayed quite far from just the topic of the Djinn/hyperdimensional entities, forgive me if I'm breaking any posting etiquette/rules. I can make my own post if desired.**

I never consciously felt I was abducted, however I did experience what I would describe as near possession or what seemed to be something hacking my biological vessel using physical materials.

These materials would rain down on me like salt/dust/wormlike nano tech behaving materials. This material would literally melt into my skin, not like a liquid but rather like a solid material that would bond with my skin and slowly interface and disappear below the skin. Wild stuff. This happened during a period of my life when I was involved in heavy drug use, however it was certainly not a hallucination.  I was in a state of absolute self destructive hedonism, and I feel that this state attracted certain entities due to my ever declining spiritual frequency.

So I'm trying not to get side tracked as this rabbit hole I found myself tumbling down had many long nights of demonic oppression. I didn't recognize the demonic nature of the whole thing at first. It started with paranoia, feeling like someone was messing with me, especially at night. I would hear noises outside my window. Bumps on my walls. Sometimes what sounded like a person walking in the grass outside. My drug activities made me wonder if police were watching me later on. So: a mobile police command center was within 100 meters of my home, it was owned by the city and was on city property. It was ostensibly not in use, just parked on the property. But I had started noticing activity outside at night that was centered around the trailer. Too many details to list, but there was without a doubt something going on.

Years prior I had experienced the shadow people phenomenon first hand, and seen things that seemed too fantastic for my own imagination to have concocted. This was only possible after about 3 days without sleep. Certainly most will say that is simply a hallucination by an exhausted mind. But when the shadows began to come in crowds and seemingly interact directly with physical objects in my home, there was no dismissing this as simple hallucinations.

So very specific deceptions/holographic/hallucinations would occur that seemed external from my own imagination. Demonic faces appeared in the dew on a window to my recreation room. The faces would morph as the night progressed. And at one point would take on strange demonic female forms/facial structures. Other times there were very devious male faces/forms. I started taking pictures of them and could actually see them later but was perhaps a bit of 'pareidolia', my mind looking for order, and coloring the blanks in as I saw fit..perhaps.

I had not experienced the spirit of trepidation/terror/desolation that rained down the hyper-dimensional nano worms on me yet. (lol, telling this to people would get me put in a psych ward). After these worms get in you, your visual and auditory perceptions seem to get hijacked. This I'm sure this, had it happen too many times.. Its as if they induce a form of biological augmented reality, like a visual overlay can be placed over your environment....like a skin basically. It included seeing words/symbols I could not comprehend or read. The ability also seemed to allow 'them' to remotely induce visual and auditory phenomenon that were not real. Some people talk about 'remote neural connectivity' for example, and relate it to the Geoengineering/Chemtrails/Morgellons agenda.

Was this a form of hyperadvanced technology? Was this some form of psychotronic weapons suite being directed at me? I would say yes to both. Who was doing this? Well, there was a discernible human element, namely the covert Law enforcement/(military or intelligence?!) activity at NIGHT in close proximity to my home. I legally own a number of firearms, and I'm pretty sure LE knows this (this is in the state of Louisiana, USA). And eventually some of the programs that were being run on me seemed inclined to induce me to act out violently. I spoke outloud to who ever this was (assuming they had auditory surveillance on me ofc) and I said stuff like, "This is non consensual human experimentation", or "I can tell this is a form of operant conditioning" (the diff stimuli seemed inclined to trying to elicit certain responses from me.). I would call them terrorists, and tell them 'Fuck your New World Order', etc. Some of the stimuli involved what felt like directed energy weapons, long range acoustic devices, and what I would swear were surveillance insects (DARPA has developed these, Ive seen photos that look at lot like the things I saw flying around).

I nearly died from this at one point due to the nano/whatever that shit was poisoning me. The hospital took blood, wouldn't treat with any medication, or scans. I felt like I was having a stroke, my carotid artery was burning and my neck in pain. Vocal cords went dead on the right side nearly, right shoulder blade felt like it was dying, right arm went cold, was as cold as the air conditioned room. This occurred following exposure to the nano materials stuff, and what felt like intense microwave bursts. The microwave/dew bursts would make my hair stand up some and would make my throat click.  This was so intense that I, a 32 year old man, found myself crying in a bathtub alone, praying to God to please stop these criminal scumbags.

I submerged myself in the water hoping it would reduce the intensity of whatever it was. I ended up calling 911 later, and alas the hospital. The way the doctor in charge dismissed me gave me a weird feeling. Was like he wanted me out of there. I don't know if it was simply because I was an admitted drug user, or because I was literally overflowing with some kind of New World Order Bio-weapon.

This is your New World Order global technocratic oligarchy engaged in 'soft-kill' genocide folks. There was nothing soft about it. Of course it wouldn't have made the news, would have been just another druggie dead.

Ultimately, these events led to me getting sober though and changing my life. Without it happening, I would be dead right now, there is little doubt in my mind about that. I also found Christ so to speak. Took me 33 years to do it, and some days it's still a struggle to not let myself be tempted. But things keep getting better.

So, Im kinda getting tired telling this story at the moment, and haven't even scratched the surface. So I'm going to post and will return later as I really dig reading your content on here. I'm pretty sure you guys/gals have also encountered similar aspects of this same system. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Dahak

The Djinn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Djinn.   The Djinn. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 8:22 pm

A term I used to describe this program/experience: Polymorphic psycho-spiritual warfare. I call it this as it transcended so many boundaries. Agent Smith basically saying hey to you from so many angles at once you don't know what to do.

I do not consider myself a victim. I am not a victim. I refuse to look back at it this way. In many ways I manifested realities which led to this sequence of events occurring. Through my active participation in this reality, I attracted, and repelled the forces which constituted my environment. I feel as though the biblical parable of seperating the wheat from the chaff could be applied to the process.

I had stagnated and was thus brought to some form of judgement by the Universe perhaps. Time to sink or swim.

In alchemical terms: would I produce precious spiritual gold, or merely burn off like slag....moral/spiritual detritus...an example of what to aspire unto or to avoid?
Back to top Go down
Truthspoon

Truthspoon

The Djinn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Djinn.   The Djinn. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 2:09 pm

Great posts Dahak, thanks for your valuable perspectives.

I also experienced this hijacking of audio and visual perceptions. 

At the time you experienced this did you notice a specific cramping pain in the back of the head?

I later found that this is where the visual cortex in the brain is located and that it seemed to me that some discarnate force seemed to be applying influence in this area and controlling these 'hallucinations'. Of course at the time I didn't think they were hallucinations and even now I doubt it, more like some other populated world bleeding into the one we think we know.

Truthspoon

Truthspoon

The Djinn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Djinn.   The Djinn. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 2:21 pm

By the way talking about 'hyper-dimensional nano worms' could also get you into writing pretty cool short stories.

Pretty sure the legendary Philip K Dick would approve this message.

Dahak

The Djinn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Djinn.   The Djinn. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 11:16 pm

Oh, cool just wrote you a message about your book, Cain's Children along with some ramblings.

I never felt cramping pain in back of my head that I can remember, no.

There came a point when some kind of force was trying to enter my body from my lower spinal area. I could completely stop it, but could not force it out of my root chakra/tailbone area. If I would not resist, it would spiral up my spine like a force filling my body. Force it down/stop it..But still feel it in lower chakra. Stop resisting and it would begin to ascend again.

So one time it reached my arms and I was curious what to what it as going to do. Then I decided I better force it out, felt like it was possessing/hacking my vessel dude. So when I forced it out: I instantly was hit with ripping/stinging/burning sensations in my arm muscles and elsewhere. Then I was overcome the most intense exhaustion I've probably ever felt. It was as if it had drained my life force, no two ways to describe it man. I was scared, but didn't quite know Christ yet. Had been binging on a lot of drugs at the time and was deep in the valley of death.

I was afraid to sleep as every night in my bed forces like this would visit me. Felt like they were energy vampires, and I actually had these dimensional worms entering my body at one point, it even left like burns on my skin in places they had been hitting hard. I've woken up to them attacking me in my sleep because it tickled. They seemed to possess physicality but could literally just morph into my body. They seem to be after our sacred blood too, no surprise given all the esoteric/occult focus on our blood/light (seems to tie in with the Gnostic assertion that the Demiurge created us 'as a source of light')

I had been doing extended stretches without sleep at this time. 7 day runs without a minute of sleep. On day 3 the shadows usually become visible. The more you do it, the more interested in you they become. I started seeing flashes of light streaking through my house, especially at night.  I also began to be able to feel different presences in my vicinity basically. Like angry, low frequency vibrations, curious entities. Also some very mischievous ones that I often wondered were they just having fun. And they would actually interact with matter in my house. Making noises, knocking down small objects when nobody was near them, stuff like that.

I went through about 100 nights of this stuff, not entirely consecutive but in close proximity chronologically. I could write a pretty good book about it I think too.

Phillip K. Dick...lol, yeah that brings to mind his concept/description of VALIS- Vast Active Living Intelligent System..

I wanted to mention that when the Old Testament mentions Satan falling to Earth, it actually described him as 'that Fiery Worm', not serpent as is so often referenced today. And Some of these worms that attacked me...they were demons as best I can tell. They actually communicated to me, and I'm cautious about saying that as it's a good way to get committed. But it's absolutely true (to me atleast).

I think that the worm/parasite aspect of demonic oppression is at the core of the NEED to fast and pray to achieve deliverance from these entities. I have never fasted by the way, but lately have been reading up on it, I feel a strong need to engage in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Djinn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Djinn.   The Djinn. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Djinn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Spirituality and Religion.-
Jump to: