Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

Truthspoon's 4D Portal.

A forum where we investigate the nature of reality and stuff.... with the man they couldn't recruit.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Guardian angel shoots Satanist filth during attempted human sacrifice.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthspoon

Truthspoon

Guardian angel shoots Satanist filth during attempted human sacrifice. Empty
PostSubject: Guardian angel shoots Satanist filth during attempted human sacrifice.   Guardian angel shoots Satanist filth during attempted human sacrifice. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 7:48 am

This is what guns are made for.......

Dahak

PostSubject: Re: Guardian angel shoots Satanist filth during attempted human sacrifice.   Guardian angel shoots Satanist filth during attempted human sacrifice. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 9:27 pm

Amazing testimonial.

I'll admit, it put a tear in my eyes at the part where she asked the man, "Are you an angel?".

BE AN ANGEL

One night (a Friday night at midnight) I said a prayer and basically conversated to God saying something to the effect of, "God you know I will help anyone in need, I always help someone in need if it's within my power. If anyone needs help father, you know I'm here".

This prayer was silent, and in my head, so was a stream of consciousness. Not sure why I prayed on this topic. Ok, so the prayer ended. I was sitting at my computer desk about to play a game online, had just woken up actually, had fell asleep early that evening.

Within approximately 2 mins, possibly 5mins, there comes a knock at my front door. I grab a pistol and go to the door. My metal door was open and through the glass screen door I could see a young man in his early 20's with no shirt on. I cautiously open the door and ask him is something wrong. He was pouring sweat, his pants were soaked, and muddy. He was panting for breath so hard he couldn't speak. I walk outside and start talking to him further.

He basically said: he was running from people, they have guns, please help me.

Wow. I didn't even think about the prayer I had just said. But folks, this was one of the first time I had ever REALLY prayed in my heart to God. It was a very powerful experience to me as I had just gone through a period of demonic/spiritual warfare, alas me finding Christ at 32 years old.  At that time I was working my way out of the dark valleys of death/hell/drug addiction. And this was one of my first prayers ever when I was actually sober, and working to improve myself spiritually.

So, I bring him to my back porch so he's not visible to anyone passing on the road. I wanted to make sure he had not just robbed someone, stuff like that. I didn't want to get caught up in something shady, but the vibes he was putting off were of a person in dire need. I have never seen a person in greater fear/need in my life. I've been in massive explosions/fires in chemical plants, lived in Mexico (in Gulf Cartel and Los Zetas controlled areas), etc. I've seen a few things. But this young man was the most terrified person I'd ever met. I gave him water, and comforted him that I wasn't going to let anyone get him. He knew I was armed, which may have made him feel safer.

He said he had police looking for him, but 'not to arrest me'. He said the people chasing him were some kind of gang members. I immediately thought some kind of gangstalking network. He didnt know where he was at as he lived in a city about 30miles away, and was lost after running from these guys.

He ended up leaving in an ambulance after he himself called 911. I never saw him again, but have felt a desire to locate him just to see if he's okay now. The police woman who arrived said to me that, "He may or may not be a confidential informant". So she basically let me know he was an informant...a snitch. Which, while that's not something I necessary find appealing in someone, I felt as though God sent him to me that night. Of all the houses on my block, he came to mine, and within only a few minutes of me praying to God about helping people!

I've told this story to some people and they're not impressed with it. I dont want to say negative things or stereotype them. Just seems like the Hive Mind has so many in bondage. And it seems that those who have 'been assimilated' tend to come against me in opposition anywhere I go. I'm sure I'm a bit abrasive, or strong minded at times. But I never noticed this until after the 'spiritual awakening' I underwent in 2018. Even family members seem like they will seek conflict with me on any topic now. And this includes them seemingly reading my mind by making comments about things I had been privately thinking the day before. The Hive mind/Anti Christ/Fallen consciousness is a topic for another day though.

This occurrence changed my perceptions of the power of prayer significantly. And I believe it is important that we all engage in prayer, so that we too may work as conduits of spiritual righteousness. . How it works? Lord knows. It simply works. I compare it the equivalent of accessing a command prompt/terminal on a Cosmic Spiritual Quantum Computer system. When we apply our consciousness with intent, there are local and non local effects. Though we may not be directly aware or able to fully control the outputs...we DO CONTROL THE INPUTS. Control your frequency, consciously direct your heart to creating order and not strife. 

We all have the power to...BE THAT ANGEL

Rambling rant complete...

Control your frequency people

God bless,
Dahak
Back to top Go down
Pooth

PostSubject: Re: Guardian angel shoots Satanist filth during attempted human sacrifice.   Guardian angel shoots Satanist filth during attempted human sacrifice. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 12:55 pm

Awesome story Dahak.  Thank you.  I too have had these experiences.  I just read your story this morning and, in fact, last night, an experience like this happened to me and I wanted to share it with you.  I have started reading the bible recently - before I go to sleep, I just open up a random page and read it/feel about it before sleeping.  Well, last night, I was praying to God before I read the bible to ask to be healed of doubt. It is an emotion that has held me back all my life and caused me to 'sit on the fence' and I know it is fear. At the moment, my life is at a mega crossroads and I am filled with doubt about every road.  So after this prayer, I opened the bible at a random page, as I always do.  I was stunned when my eyes fell on the text which was John 21 verse 24: Jesus Appears to Thomas.  This chapter is about Thomas not believing that Jesus had appeared to his fellow disciples after his death. A week after Thomas' declaration of doubt, Jesus appeared to Thomas and gave him direct proof of his existence, saying "Stop doubting and believe".  I was completely taken aback at this, although I have had so many 'miracles' happen in my life to prove that my prayers are answered.  I am praying for the Holy Spirit to help me to feel the underlying emotion of doubt. If I am prepared to be humble to this emotion that causes doubt and long for God to heal it, I know that Divine Love will come into me and clean it out of me.  It involves a lot of crying as it is released.  I have prayed like this for a few years now and it has helped me make huge progress, although I have a long way yet to go.
Back to top Go down
https://eco-chateau.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian angel shoots Satanist filth during attempted human sacrifice.   Guardian angel shoots Satanist filth during attempted human sacrifice. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian angel shoots Satanist filth during attempted human sacrifice.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truthspoon's 4D Portal. :: Good News Forum.-
Jump to: